Hello Chicken N Pickle Team Member,
First and foremost, please be assured that we on the Giving Fund Committee will do everything within our power to assist you. We empathize with your circumstances and we are here to support you throughout the process. Please note that in order for our Foundation to operate within our guidelines, we have very specific requirements for the applicant. This Fund is designed to help with basic living needs: Medical, Food, Shelter, Transportation and Education.
- Anyone employed by CNP for over 6 months and works an average over 12 hours a week.
- The event that resulted in a financial burden must be a direct impact to the employee.
- You cannot have received financial assistance from the CNP Giving Fund within the past 6 months.
- The event causing the hardship must have occurred in the past 12 months.
- Up to $250.00 will be paid directly to the service requested by the applicant, not the applicant personally.
- Must fall under a Basic Need: Medical, Food, Shelter, Transportation, or Education.
- Applicant or spouse/domestic partner has missed unpaid time due to illness (for self, spouse or child).
- Applicant requires treatment with long distance travel to receive medically necessary treatment.
- Disaster such as fire, flood, tornado or hurricane.
- Burial or travel assistance due to a death in the immediate family.
- Other special situations that prohibit the employee from maintaining their basic living needs.
To Apply for the Employee Giving Fund you will fill out the form attached and return to your HR Director, Jessica Sharpsteen. Jessica will then give it to the Employee Giving Fund Committee, which is made up of 3 anonymous members of the Chicken N Pickle leadership team. This process is completely anonymous, they are not provided with any personal information of the applicant, and the applicant is not provided with personal information of the committee. The committee meets biweekly, and the committee approval or declination decision will be communicated the Wednesday payroll is processed. As part of the application process a copy of the bill with the vendor payable information including payment addresses must be attached to the application.
To Apply go here: https://forms.gle/vMarAa4Rt9W56sGM6