League Sign Up & Info
PICKLEBALL LEAGUE SIGN UPS
Registration is open for our August Summer League!
Click the button below to go to the sign-up page. Then scroll down to find the league you are wanting to sign up for.
If you are having any issues please call (210) 874-2120
Summer Shootout League Divisions and Times
- Beginner = Monday 6 to 8pm
- Intermediate/Advanced = Monday 8 to 10 pm
- Beginner = Wednesday 6 to 8pm
- Intermediate/Advanced = Wednesday 8 to 10pm
- Beginner = Tuesday 6 to 8pm
- Intermediate/Advanced = Tuesday 8 to 10pm
Co-Ed Summer Scramble (Partner not needed):
- Beginner = Thursday 6 to 8pm
- Intermediate/Advanced = Thursday 8 to 10pm
Shootout Leagues Information
- Substitutes can be used if they are not in that particular league and the substitute can NOT be obviously better than who they are subbing for.
- Cost of the league is $40 per player, you can sign up as a team or free agent.
- 4-week league: 3 weeks of the regular season and the 4th week will be the league tournament.
Each night a team plays 2 matches against 2 different teams
- Paddle Rentals or Demo Paddles are $3
- Current League players get 10% off pickleball paddles purchased through Chicken N Pickle
Be among the first to hear about food and drink specials, pickleball tournaments, upcoming parties, charitable partnerships and new store openings!
Subscribe to our mailing list
Mon-Thu: 8 am to 11pm
Fri-Sat: 8am to Midnight
Sun: 8am to 10pm
Restaurant / Bar:
Mon-Thu: 11am to 11pm
Friday: 11am to Midnight
Saturday: 10am to Midnight
Sun: 10am to 10pm